Integrated machine experience
Netfabb provides an integrated printing experience, configured for specific machines from leading additive machine manufacturers in one user-friendly interface.
Integrated print engines from leading OEMs
Configured for specific machines from leading additive machine manufacturers, Netfabb print engines are available for the following printers:
- Aconity3D: One* | Lab* | Mini*
- Autodesk: Ember
- Dremel: Idea-Builder 3D20 | Idea-Builder 3D40
- EOS: M100 | M290 | M400 | M270 | M280 | formiga P110 | P396 | SINT P760*
- HP: Jet Fusion 3200 | Jet Fusion 4200
- Makerbot: Replicator 2
- New Matter: Mod-T
- Printrbot: Simple | Simple HBP | Printrbot Plus | Printrbot Plus HBP | Printrbot Play
- Renishaw: AM250* | AM400* | RenAM 500M*
- SLM: 125HL* | 280HL* | 500HL (4/2/1 lasers)*
- SISMA: MYREV100 SLA
- Type A: Series 1
- Ultimaker: Ulltimaker 2
Simply select the machine you are working with to configure the Netfabb workspace to the parameters of your chosen machine and get greater control over your printer parameters to give you better results.
*Requires Netfabb Premium or Ultimate
NEW Collaborative multi-head 3D printing
Available with the next release, Autodesk® Netfabb® incorporates technology that intelligently distributes tool paths between multiple print heads working in unison on a single printer, helping you print bigger parts faster.
- Create industrial-scale 3D prints faster
- Control technology intelligently distributes tool paths between multiple print heads working in unison on a single printer.
- Open source software is available for machine manufacturers to create machines with multiple print-heads.
How many print heads can I control with Netfabb?
|Up to 5 heads||Unlimited Heads||Unlimited Heads|
*expired licenses of Netfabb provide basic capabilities, including control of up to 2 print heads.