Fast and fully automatic
Correct problems and repair hundreds of parts fully automatically using powerful batch repair to close holes, eliminate self-intersections, wrapping and other defects. Manual repair tools and customizable repair scripts allow you to cut out errors, edit meshes and compare modified meshes with original files.
Define macros according to your needs
Automatic Z-compensation prevents deformations of parts during the build. Integrated batch mode for autonomous repair, scaling, refinement, triangle reduction, part grouping, and renaming of hundreds of files.
Interact with your designs
Take advantage of extensive model editing abilities: adjust meshes with retriangulation, triangle reduction, freeform clipping and cutting. Comprehensive Boolean operations, allow you to create holes, merge and separate parts, and extract features. What’s more, you can add text, emboss logos and transform pictures and textures to reliefs - all within a user-friendly interface.
Achieve the optimal results
Adjust parts to fit the capabilities of any 3D printer. Sophisticated cutting tools ensure parts fit into the platform with ease. You can offset, hollow, and smooth parts, adjust wall thicknesses, add machining stock and reduce sharp edges to fit the capabilities of your machine. For even better end results, smooth surfaces and reduce file sizes for faster handling and precise triangle reduction.
Edit and optimize your print data in 2.5D
Utilize 2.5D mode to speed up processing time. And for laser-based machines, you can define hatching patterns, adjust temperature and speed up calculations, reducing processing time and build time.
Use 3D printing for mass production
Shorten production cycles for larger, more complex tasks in additive manufacturing. Automatic mass labeling tool makes it easy to apply unique identification codes to any number of identical parts for quality assurance in mass production applications.
Seamless digital-to-print experience
Rotate and arrange parts by outbox and even real contour on customizable or predefined platforms. Minimize the outbox to reduce waste and increase printing efficiency.
Quickly predict cost and build issues
Integrated analysis functions help you perform quick calculations & control parameters related to costs, quality, and process stability. Examine part features such as wall thickness, support volume, shadow surfaces, layer times, upskin & downskin areas to identify production risks.
Extract data to improve communication
Streamline and simplify customer communications by exporting all build information into data sheets. Integrated document writer generates quotes, build reports, and project plans as PDFs and XLS documents in seconds. Create customized templates so that you don’t have to start from scratch for every job.
Take control of your printing environment
Optimize your print data in 2.5D where you can merge or hollow parts to speed up processing time. And for laser-based machines, you can precisely define hatching patterns, adjust temperature and speed up calculations, reducing processing time.
Manipulate meshes on a slice level
Make edits on a slice level with the powerful slice editor with offsets, Boolean operations, filling, cutting, and point reduction. Export support-slices and part-slices separately and manufacture them with different machine settings.
Take advantage of Netfabb’s advanced tools to improve your 3D prints and take your print production workflow to the next level.
- BUILD SUPPORTS
Create strong support structures with reduced weight and material consumption.
- AUTOMATIC PACKING
Organize and pack your parts for 3D print efficiently.
- SELECTIVE SPACE STRUCTURES (3S)
Turn solid parts into advanced structural solutions in seconds.
Supported file formats
- Windows - Win 7, 8, and 10
- Improved display with a graphic card that’s compatible with OpenGL 3.3 Connection
- Japanese (日本語)
- Simplified Chinese (简笔字)
- Traditional Chinese (簡筆字)
CPU & RAM
- For a fluent workflow 2 GB RAM and a 2 GHz Procsor are recommended.
- Generally, the bigger and more complex the 3D file, the more RAM is required.
- For the Automatic Packing add-on at least 4 GB RAM is required (the better the graphics card and the more memory you have, the faster the program).
- Utilize the most reliable and advanced file repair 3D software
- Directly interact with your designs within one user-friendly interface
- Fit parts perfectly into the platform with minimum reworking
- Easily manage all your support entities and run them automatically to ensure repeatable, consistent results
- Import a wide range of CAD formats as standard
- Reach the highest standards of quality management and shorten production cycles
- Enjoy a seamless digital-to-print experience
- Streamline your internal processes and simplify communication with your customers