» Repair it with netfabb in under 3 Minutes
netfabb Professional is an advanced software for 3D Printing and Additive
Manufacturing. It improves productivity in quoting, file review, file fixing,
mesh optimisation and build setup. The quality control minimizes failed
builds and machine errors.
View files on various triangulated formats to determine main parameters and
to help predict special issues, calculate pricing and determine the best
orientation for manufacturing.
- Fix complicated file and model errors to make files buildable.
- Make late design changes and modify details to improve production.
- Add text and labels on parts to mark them for identification.
- Optimize and fine-tune the mesh to improve surfaces.
- Pack builds manually and check for collisions live.
- Create, edit and convert slice files for most additive manufacturing machines.
netfabb Professional can import and export content on a number of formats in order to
run and operate a wide range of 3D printers and additive manufacturing machines.
netfabb Professional is easy to use and requires a minimum of training. It's available
for windows/mac/linux and is delivered with one hardware dongle.
Please see our brochure about the benefits netfabb can provide for you.
- Price: 1.500,00 € excl. VAT / 1,800.00 USD excl. VAT
- Operating systems: Windows XP/7/8, Linux, MacOs
- The latest version of netfabb Professional is version 5.01
- Standard import formats: STL, X3D, WRL, GTS, CLI, SLI, SLC, SSL, OBJ, CLS (for more information see data sheet)
- Supported output formats: SLI, CLI, CLS, SLC, SSL, USF, ABF, SLM, SVG, DXF, STL, PNG, BMP, PS, ASC (for more information see data sheet)
- Converting slices back to 3D files like STL is also possible
- Languages: English, German, Russian, Chinese, Czech
- Delivery via DVD box with CD and dongle
- The dongle can be used on a server where netfabb Professional can be accessed from different PCs (but not at the same time)
- You have already netfabb Studio/Professional 4.X? You can upgrade to netfabb Professional 5 for 899,00 € excl. VAT / 1,199.00 USD excl. VAT). The upgrade requires your netfabb Professional X.4 dongle.