- New Features in netfabb Professional 5
- Supported File Formats
- Why you should upgrade to netfabb Professional 5 today
netfabb and your Business
» Repair it with netfabb in under 3 Minutes
netfabb Professional is a highly advanced software for 3D Printing, Additive
Manufacturing and Rapid Prototyping. It improves productivity in quoting, file review, file fixing,
mesh optimisation and build setup. The quality control minimizes failed
builds and machine errors.
View files on various triangulated formats to determine main parameters and
to help predict special issues, calculate pricing and determine the best
orientation for manufacturing.
- Fix complicated file and model errors to make files buildable.
- Make late design changes and modify details to improve production.
- Add text and labels on parts to mark them for identification.
- Optimize and fine-tune the mesh to improve surfaces.
- Pack builds manually and check for collisions live.
- Create, edit and convert slice files for most additive manufacturing machines.
- Merge together and substract parts from each other with a very powerful 3D boolean.
- Automatically create customized reports and quotes including profound part analysis.
- Process hundreds or thousands of files using integrated batch modes.
netfabb Professional can import and export content on a number of formats in order to
run and operate a wide range of 3D printers and additive manufacturing machines.
netfabb Professional is easy to use and requires a minimum of training. It's available
for windows/mac/linux and is delivered with one hardware dongle.
If you are presently running netfabb version 4 you should definitely upgrade to
netfabb version 5. There are plenty of new features that will make you even more
productive and many existing features are improved. Check out what benefits an
upgrade will do for you at http://www.netfabb.com/upgrade_to_professional.php
Please see our brochure about the benefits netfabb can provide for you.
- Price: 1.499,00 € excl. VAT / 1,799.00 USD excl. VAT
- Operating systems: Windows XP/7/8, Linux, MacOs
- The latest version of netfabb Professional is version 5.1.1
- Supported 3D formats: STL, Color-STL, X3D, X3DB GTS, OBJ, 3DS, NCM, AMF, 3MF, ZPR, PLY, VRML, Binvox (for full list please see data sheet)
- Supported slice formats: SLI, CLI, SLC, SSL, ABF, SLM, MTT, CLS, USF, CLF, PNG, BMP, SVG, DXF, PX (for full list please see data sheet)
- Converting slices back to 3D files like STL is also possible
- Languages: English, German, Russian, simplified Chinese (简笔字), traditional Chinese (簡筆字), Czech
- Delivery via DVD box with CD and dongle
- The dongle can be used on a server where netfabb Professional can be accessed from different PCs (one user per license at the same time)
- netfabb Professional Online Training is bookable additionally on request
- You have already netfabb Studio/Professional 4.X? You can upgrade to netfabb Professional 5 for 899,00 € excl. VAT / 1,199.00 USD excl. VAT). The upgrade requires your netfabb Professional X.4 dongle.