- New features in netfabb Professional 5
- Supported file formats
- System requirements
- Why you should upgrade to netfabb Professional 5
netfabb and Your Business
» Repair it with netfabb in under 3 Minutes
netfabb Professional is a highly advanced software for 3D Printing, Additive
Manufacturing, and Rapid Prototyping. It improves productivity in quoting,
file review, file fixing, mesh optimization, and build setup. The quality control
minimizes failed builds and machine errors.
View files on various triangulated formats to determine main parameters
and to help predict special issues, calculate pricing, and determine the best
orientation for manufacturing.
- Fix complicated file and model errors to make files buildable.
- Make late design changes and modify details to improve production.
- Add text and labels on parts to mark them for identification.
- New: Design and create parts in full color.
- Optimize and fine-tune the mesh to improve surfaces.
- Pack builds manually and check for collisions live.
- Create, edit, and convert slice files for most additive manufacturing machines.
Merge together and substract parts from each other with a very powerful
Automatically create customized reports and quotes including profound part
- Process hundreds or thousands of files using integrated batch modes.
New: Work simultaneously with multiple build platforms to maximize your
netfabb Professional can import and export content on a number of formats in order to
run and operate a wide range of 3D printers and additive manufacturing machines.
netfabb Professional is easy to use and, although a professional solution, requires only
a minimum of training. It's available for windows/mac/linux and is delivered with one
If you are presently running netfabb version 4 you should definitely upgrade to
netfabb version 5. There are plenty of new features that will make you even more
productive and many existing features have been improved. Check out what benefits
an upgrade will do for you at: http://www.netfabb.com/upgrade_to_professional.php
Please see our brochure (PDF) about the benefits netfabb can provide for you.
- Price: €1,499.00 excl. VAT / $1,799.00 excl. VAT
- Operating systems: Windows XP/7/8, Linux, MacOs
- The latest version of netfabb Professional is version 5.2
- Supported 3D formats: STL, Color-STL, X3D, X3DB GTS, OBJ, 3DS, NCM, AMF, 3MF, ZPR, PLY, VRML, Binvox (for full list please see data sheet)
- Supported slice formats: SLI, CLI, SLC, SSL, ABF, SLM, MTT, CLS, USF, CLF, PNG, BMP, SVG, DXF, PX (for full list please see data sheet)
Converting slices back to 3D files like STL is also possible
- Languages: English, German, Russian, simplified Chinese (简笔字), traditional Chinese (簡筆字), Czech, new: Japanese (日本語)
- Delivery via DVD box with CD and dongle
- The dongle can be used on a server where netfabb Professional can be accessed from different PCs (one user per license at the same time)
- netfabb Professional Online Training is bookable on request
- You still have netfabb Studio/Professional 4.X? You can upgrade to netfabb Professional 5.2 for €899.00 excl. VAT / $1,199.00 excl. VAT). The upgrade requires your netfabb Professional X.4 dongle.