You don't have PayPal?
netfabb Private is an advanced software for professional editing of 3D Printing data.
It is licensed for non-commercial use only and features most of the tools used daily
by professionals in additive manufacturing and 3D printing. With netfabb Private
you can ensure that all your models will be printed with a good result and reduce
the risk of failed builds and wasted material.
Most CAD systems and scanners for personal use create STL or OBJ data but
the files often need to be edited for a good result. You may also wish to make
solid parts hollow or add text or graphic elements and other features to a part
before starting the 3D printer. netfabb Private will provide you with a fully-loaded
tool-box to do all this and much more:
- fix complicated file errors
- make late design changes
- combine parts into one
- hollow out solid parts into a shell
- smooth the mesh to improve surfaces
- reduce file size
- edit parts on a triangle level to increase quality
- add text
- new: add graphic elements (pictures, textures, logos)
- new: design and create 3D parts in full color
- new: directly load your scans from Microsoft® Kinect® scanner into netfabb
- create 3D parts from 2D pictures
- merge parts together or subtract from each other with powerful 3D boolean operations
- cut out areas from surfaces and extract them
- make design changes and add from a variety of included geometric primitives
No matter if you are running your own 3D printer, or if you are using 3D printing
services: you will always get the best result if you use the best possible data.
The quality control offered by using a professional software tool like netfabb Private
will save you time and money and make your hobby so much more fun.
Be a winner, use netfabb Private!
netfabb Private is only for private clients and private usage. All commercial usage is prohibited.
Every version of netfabb Private is connected to its specific license file number and the name of the purchasing person. Delivery and invoicing of “netfabb Private” is not possible to corporate and institutional addresses.
- Price: €239.00 ($299.00)
- Operating systems: Windows XP/7/8, MacOS, and Linux.
- Supported file formats: STL, Color-STL, STL (ASCII), X3D, X3DB, 3DS, OBJ, GTS, 3MF, NCM, AMF, WRL, and PLY
- Languages: English, German, Russian, simplified Chinese (ç®€ç¬”å—), traditional Chinese (ç°¡ç†å—), Czech, new: Japanese
- Purchase via PayPal