Get fastest prints and incredibly accurate parts with netfabb Engine for Ultimaker:
- Calibrate and adjust your printer in only a few steps,
- generate a GCode within seconds,
- take a look at the single layers with the visualized toolpath,
- build with a detail down to 20 microns,
- and have a better access to the part and to the printer.
Plus, benefit from the whole functionality of netfabb Studio Basic to analyse, edit and repair parts. For more features, such as combining parts by the boolean operation, advanced repair, modifing and optimizing parts, it's also easy to join the engine with netfabb Studio Professional.
The netfabb Engine for the Ultimaker is available in Ultimaker's online shop at https://shop.ultimaker.com/en/software.html.
netfabb Studio Basic for Ultimaker - Windows Version
netfabb Studio Basic for Ultimaker - Apple Mac Version